frequently asked questions

No. We are not registered with any particular manufacturer and specialize in used and slightly-used vehicles from the United States and Canada. However, we have dealers throughout North America with whom we work, enabling us to locate the exact vehicle you are looking for at a competitive price.

Yes. We will work to source a vehicle you are looking for on your behalf. A full inspection will be made and a report sent to you, including pictures. The transaction is only finalized when we have your approval.

There are some vehicles that are covered under an international manufacturer’s warranty. Other warranty coverage is cancelled upon export. We will advise of the specifics of these warranty issues when the customer initially contacts us to locate a vehicle.

We try to offer the most agreeable terms to our clients. We will do our utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Typically, we require a 25% deposit upon confirmation of order, with the remaining 75% to be paid when the vehicle leaves the lot on the way to its final destination.

Yes, we accept payment via letter of credit.

Once a deal is in place allow 10 – 14 days for the vehicle to arrive.

Insurance on vehicles is available on if requested by the customer. Insurance cost can vary from 0.4% to 1%.

From the moment the vehicle is loaded onto our transport carrier at the dealer, to the moment that that the vehicle pulls up at its destination, VIP Traders has policies in place to ensure that your vehicle will arrive without incident. Our transport company will do a visual inspection of the vehicle at the dealership before loading the vehicle. Once the vehicle arrives at our warehouse, our warehouse manager is there to meet the transport carrier and will inspect the vehicle before unloading and immediately after unloading. The vehicle contents are then itemized and recorded (manuals, keys, remotes etc…), and all pertinent vehicle information is recorded on our Warehouse Check In sheet. The vehicle will then be given and interior and exterior wash before loading. 

Yes, VIP is happy to deal with fleet / large orders and will discount the vehicles accordingly.

Although the requirements for homologation (bringing your vehicle into compliance with local standards) may vary by local government office, VIP can provide some services. For those services we cannot provide, we can recommend a number of companies that are homologation specialists.

Yes, OEM parts can be supplied for any vehicle we offer. We have an extensive network of OEM parts suppliers and as such, have very competitive pricing as well as a multitude of shipping options to get the parts right to your doorstep. If the parts are ordered at the same time as the vehicle, we can either install the parts directly onto the vehicle or store them inside the vehicle before it is containerized.

No, all of our parts are sold to you tax-free. Once the part(s) is shipped to you, taxes or duty may be applied. Please check your taxation laws before finalizing your order with VIP Traders.

We accept payment by cash, check, credit card and wire transfer. We will provide the customer with full banking information upon order approval. Full payment will be required before the parts are shipped to you.

Simply email us a picture of the part in question as well as a brief description that includes the year, make and model of the vehicle. VIP Traders has an extensive partner network that will work on your behalf to correctly identify the part and provide us with pricing and availability.

Using the many resources that we have at our disposal, upon your parts request we will provide you with a number of different shipping options (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS etc…). Once you have confirmed the order and given us your preferred shipping method, a tracking number will be provided the minute that the parts order leaves our office for delivery. 

Yes, VIP Traders provides not only OEM parts but also aftermarket parts and accessories for your vehicle. If you provide us with the brand name of the part you are looking for, we will source it and provide you with the price delivered to you as well as the availability. 

Yes, we can. VIP Traders has a full assortment of tools to get the job done right. Joey has been installing all parts/accessories on our vehicles for over 7 years and has access to all diagrams, technical service manuals, and installation instructions. Contact us today for a detailed quote on installing your parts and accessories.

can't find what you're looking for?

Contact us